Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Review

We worked with Joanne to find our first Nanny and it was one of the best experiences I have had in customer service.  I am so often underwhelmed and was so surprised to be so overwhelmed by Joanne's competence, respect, responsiveness, accuracy and cheerful/warm personality. I looked forward to chatting with her about the process, knew she could answer my every question and also help me (a brand new Mom) navigate the waters of finding a Nanny. It was a pretty sad process for me as I was uncertain about going back to work and leaving my 4 month old with anyone. Joanne was so comforting and assuring that we would find someone who would make me feel ok about leaving. AND WE DID! I am sure you hear this feedback...all the time but I wanted to be sure! A very pleased customer.

No comments:

Post a Comment